Life and health of all Cat Motors clients are insured.
Please note that:
- the police report of the accident is necessary, as you can’t get a compensation without it;
- the hospital bill is necessary also, as the amount in the bill is how much you will be paid by the insurance company (at the same time, this amount shouldn’t exceed the insurance claim payments limit);
- at the office of the insurance company, you must sign all the documents yourself, by presenting your identity document, a police report and a bill for hospital services.
To enlarge the picture, click on picture and it will open in full size in a new window.
If you got into an accident, you should follow the instructions below:
1. Let us know about the accident by telephone or chat, so that we can provide you with timely assistance.
2. Wait for police and get a police report of the accident.
3. Pay for the treatment in the hospital and save the hospital bill.
4. Visit the insurance company office with or without us.
5. You should have the following documents with you:
- the motorcycle lease contract (if you have lost it, no worries, we will make another one);
- the police report of the accident;
- the hospital bill;
- your passport or ID card.
6. Sign all necessary documents in the insurance company office.
7. Receive the compensation right after signing the documents.
Cat Motors – created by Travelers for Travelers.