Health & Life Insurance

Your Health Is Insured

To receive an insurance payment, you must have the following documents:

1. Police Traffic Accident Report. If you do not have this document, contact our staff, and we will explain to you what to do next.

2. Papers from the hospital, based on which the insurance company will make the insurance payment. If there are no documents from the hospital, it is impossible to receive insurance benefits.

3. Photos from the scene.

Our company helps you get the insurance payment at the insurance company’s office. However, you must sign the documents at the insurance company’s office yourself. Thus, if necessary, our staff can accompany you.

Chiang Mai Motorbike Rental With Insurance

To enlarge the picture, click on the photo, and it will open in full size in a new window.

Don’t forget to check out the most popular itineraries in Northern Thailand. For a day tour, we recommend visiting Mae Kampong or Doi Inthanon. We recommend visiting Mae Hong Son Loop or Chiang Rai for a multi-day tour. If you don’t know what attractions you want to see in northern Thailand, check out our “Things to do in Chiang Mai” travel guide. On the homepage, you will find more information about motorbike rentals in Chiang Mai with our company.